Cringe action

Up with the larks. Downstairs and out into the garden to  greet a fox, who was drinking from our little wildlife pond. I have suspicions about foxes wanting to move in, having seen one or two over the weekend. Lorraine said Mum would like it.  

Lorraine off for a personal training session, not usually on a Monday, then to see Maureen. Meanwhile Chris arrived two hours early to do a boiler service, and swap lots of friendly chat.  

Once he'd left, I finally overcame the cringe, after Lorraine told me to just get on with it, and set out some emails asking people to look at my MS and, hopefully, supply endorsing quotes about the book for the cover.  

Then, the cringe wearing off a little I slipped off to the gym, where I trundled about a bit. 

Then home to think about Zines for a bit, and chat to Mum. Lorraine and I ate a block of random frozen stuff from the freezer, which thawed into an unlovely soup. 

Below incredibly vivid skies in the evening, including a rainbow.







Comments