Strolling
After Breakfast, Lorraine went to Pat and Maureen's place as Cyndy plus some of their other old Ashford pals were coming around. Beth took the wee bairn there too. I walked up to see Yvonne and Brian, who showed me his knee scar, and said the pain was still dreadful. Like having a terrible toothache in your knee, which is keeping him awake. Weeks of not sleeping are miserable. Otherwise he was mooching about a bit and looking good to me. Yvonne was doing well too, and we sat outside in the warm and had some coffee for an hour. Then their grandsons piled in, and I made an exit as this was lots of work.
Then I went strolling towards Splash point, and I bumped into Kate and Carole on bicycles, and had a lovely chat with them. Kate said they'd been talking about Friday night at the Boot, and how nice this was. Later Carol texted Lorraine to tell her too. Lovely.
I enjoyed a mooch in the lovely weather along the seafront and had done my cheeky ten thousand paces by the time I got home. Not long after I returned Lorraine came home too. We had a relaxed afternoon, and spent time in the Studio playing with clay and drawings.
Below looking up towards Seaford Head, and down towards Seaford Beach.



Comments