Fox on the run

We heard Delores spent part of her day outside her house sharing chocolates with passers-by. 

After my French holiday, and a week of socialising, I am edging into Jabba the Hut territory , despite going to the gym. Swerving beer for a week seems a quick win. Maybe it's my age, but I really like waking up feeling crystal clear. After my birthday's done in October, I'm toying with a pre-Christmas interlude of booze austerity.   

A fox or two sunning themselves on our lawn this morning. I went out to say hello. One hung about and looked at me fairly calmly, before springing over the fence. It's all very spidery at the moment. I got several spiderwebs in my hair in the garden and the glasshouse, and found it is also full of big brown moths. Lorraine and I had seen the chrysalises earlier and wondered what they were.

We went into Seaford and looked at fabric. Lorraine took me into two shops where we looked at 'fat quarters' and other material. Lorraine knows how to banter with these ladies, which is impressive, and has volunteered to cover my zines in fabric. Just need to do the Zines now. 

To Morrisons, and then home feeling happy everything was done.

Mum said that Robert had been to hospital this week, and had an operation for bladder cancer but was discharged without any notes, so he is unsure what the procedure was even. This has traumatised him a bit, and also meant that Mum didn't see him as usual today. 

Otherwise a happy day. And nice to spend the evening quietly, sipping mineral water on the gold sofa, with Mrs Kenny, and watching something murdery on TV.

 




Comments