Sunny Monday

The clocks fell back, and I took advantage of wakefulness and a lovely morning to go for a walk by the sea before I started work. Just as I reached the sea, Jane one of my new Seaford friends pulled up in her car and sprang out. Another nice moment. Then I mooched along the coast towards Newhaven and then found a way of doubling back home. Just a half an hour or so, but bracing.

Then a briefing with my old chums Keith, the French Bloke, Pat and John Perkins -- and Keith and I spend the rest of the day thinking about stuff. I had a short walk at lunchtime walking away from he sea, up some nearby streets for half an hour. First time I have had the opportunity to do that. Curious feeling to leave home, and then almost immediately begin walking along streets you have never seen before.

Below the view towards Newhaven, and the view towards the noble profile of Seaford Head from the same spot. 




Comments