Oven day

A day of just being at home. Obviously this entailed carrying bookcases up and down stairs, and using the trolley that Lorraine had bought to move things in and out of the workhouse (pronounced workahhhse) which is what we are calling the double garage at the end of the garden. With Lorraine's help, as I am impatient, sorted out a wifi extender so that my study gets the full benefit. Otherwise, I spent hours trying to sort things out in my study, too many books and not enough room for the bookcases as they are at the moment, even though the space is larger than my previous study. Happy doing this. 

Spoke to Mum and gave her a virtual tour of the house, which she liked a lot. I would love her to see the place. I popped out to buy a few bits in Morrisons before we cooked.

Lorraine busy all day in the other room sorting clothes out steadily -- plus doing magical temperature dependent things with sour dough mother culture, and ending the day baking bread and courgette bread in the same oven I did the a Sunday roast. Lorraine using the pastry island to knead bread, greatly to her enjoyment.

A smidge of Deep Space 9 tonight, an episode where the DS9ers go back in time and encounter the original Enterprise, and are digitally inserted in rooms with Kirk and Spock and so on in an episode with Tribbles. I was falling asleep on the sofa though and we shuffled off to bed early. I am coughing less now, which is great and I felt as if I had a bit more energy today.

Lorraine being kneady....




Comments