Christmas definitely here

Slightly fragile after an evening with Anton. Lorraine cheery as her work was all done. Then Lorraine and I off to Sainsbury's to do more Christmas shopping, and I went into hoovering and tidying mode as Lorraine and Beth did some shopping, and then collected Maureen and Pat from the station.  Baking tonight, sausage rolls made by Maureen. Sternly rationed by her too. Plus mice pies. At some point I also managed to fall asleep on the sofa. Christmas is definitely here.

In the evening Lorraine, Beth and I popped next door to see Clem and Caroline for a festive drink, and to meet their two new kittens (a purchase inspired by our Brian) their kids were playing with. A nice time and we got to meet two other neighbours Andrew and Sumera who I liked a lot.

Then walked back home in our sippers to join Pat and Maureen.

Comments