Am I alone?

Up at six (an ungodly hour) and off to Teddington this morning to have a meeting with the folks in the Charity. Good to see them face to face. Discovered that one of the people I travelled to Africa with has had sudden gut problems and we were told this might be to do with gut parasites. Alarmed by this I arranged with my doctor to have a precautionary stool sample taken, as my guts have taken a long time to settle after returning. Unfortunately this matter had to be discussed in loving detail with my doctor on the train back to Brighton.

I collected the poo paraphernalia from my surgery, and returned home to work. When the evening came, another colleague contacted me to say that parasites had been ruled out, but texting Matt I decided to go ahead with it anyway.

Other than this, the best day of the week so far.


Comments