A cozy evening with Lorraine and Dawn

Lorraine with lots of work to do trying to finish off the work from her current job in time to start her new one.  I had some stuff to do too including, applying with Beth to get a venue for our play next year, which appears judging by the email we received back already seems to be successful. Also slept this afternoon very heavily. I feel that the end of this working year can't come fast enough.

Off in the evening to Dawn's house, all lovely and cozy underneath the Downs. Dawn has her place already seeming lovely, with her wood burner blazing merrily and we nipped a glass of sherry and then were fed with an excellent roast. Lots of chatting and Dawn, Lorraine and I plotting about how Dawn and I might do some more work together next year, around the of teaching children about how to decode adverts and political bias in messages.

Home again, and I spoke to Toby in the Creamer Cafe, and sent a work email off having received a call from Jerry and then repaired to bed.

Below a picture of a young cowboy Toby with my grubby hand above him.


Comments