Scree!

More gardening, and Lorraine being her incredibly helpful self, and driving us off with bags of recycling, and purchasing sacks of slate scree, and sharp sand, which can be used as scree. My new garden is taking shape, however. Lorraine working herself to the bone. And I did a good deal of heavy lugging, and saying scree! to myself and Lorraine in a rather manic way.

Weird to spend so much time away from my computer. Like coming off drugs. Talked to Betsy about covers, while buying scree bags. After labouring, and some snoozing I put a chicken in the oven, and had a couple of quick Harveys with Lorraine in the Batty before we ate. Watching a programme on TV about Verdi, which was interesting, what with my new found interest in Opera. Sparked me to think about a piece Matt wants to write for a large choir, and I had an idea. Possibly a good idea.

Lorraine home, me to bed. All well with the world.

Comments