And so on

Humiliation dreams: people laughing at the badness of my writing. This blinking book is playing on my subconscious. Up early and working on some copy for Catriona about next year's literary festival in Guernsey. Fortunately she liked it a lot.

Then I wrote a front cover design brief for Betsy, and went to the gym and sweated somewhat. In the afternoon chatted to Betsy for an hour or so about designs, and sent her poems and photos, and laughing about her new relationship with a fellow designer, and imagining the conversations they have about interesting ampersands.

Made some time to look at my poems and spotted two or three howlers. Spotting howlers at such a late stage is uncomfortable to say the least.

Nice chat with Toby tonight, and with Lorraine, and watched a bit of football. Otherwise all quiet, spoke to a couple of neighbours, and apart from nodding pleasantly at the three young dealers hanging about at the end of the Twitten, kept myself to myself.

Comments