A happy worker

First several hours work for my lovely French client, and also given a brief for a new job to do over the next few days. Chatting to Jeanne was difficult due to the hammering and drilling going on in her office, till it emerged that it had been burgled over the long weekend.

After the French work finished, I finalised the a press release and programme with Matt. I sent the press release off to the local paper and radio. Also sussed out a printer nearby to print my words for This Concert. These will be available at the concerts in a signed limited edition of 100. Then down to the Brighton Tavern to put up a poster. Home to write invites, and lay out the libretto booklet before I get it printed.

Chatting to Randolph today, who I'll meet for a coffee later in the week. Also to Lorraine, and to Mum who told me an appalling story about Salty bringing a live rat into their bedroom, which then ran up mum's trouser leg, and was later carried struggling out into the garden in a towel, before making off into the dark.

Also spoke to Richard, who was croaky but happy to be back with Jane in Guernsey. And to Jane who gave me some feedback on my poems. It's all good to go, and Richard sending me his final selections. A Guernsey Double will arrive kicking and screaming later this month. This month is a personal landmark.

Comments