Broken off from running about trying to get ready for my trip to the US tomorrow, having just returned from babysitting Baby Klauds for a couple of hours. She peeped not. Anna and Anton off eating Japanese food.

Very tired, but nothing too extraordinary happened today. I presented the Great Ormond ad to the all agency meeting this afternoon, giving me the opportunity to be momentarily big and clever.

Noticed again this morning the hilarious and rather wild looking man who lives on the Fulham Palace Road in the Guiness Trust Buildings. He is about two storeys up, and cheerfully sits by his open window drinking from a can and listening to his headphones and bawling the songs out at the top of his voice into the snarl of passing traffic. He always makes me smile.

Still being brutal with poems, but they seem to like it. And still playing tennis game on my mobile phone. Was poised for my first ever victory today when the man sitting next to me got up to leave the train at a crucial moment, and I lost again.

God willing, the next blog entry will be from the colonies... Looking forward to the flight as much as one would to a minor amputation.

Comments