Filthy stress themeday.

Working at home, which should have made it a great day, but felt wound up and under heavy deadlines, particularly on one job which was driving me utterly insane. Computer freaked out at the critical moment, so I ended up having to leg it up the hill to use Anton's computer, with him talking me through logging on etc. on the phone, just to send a file to work. Blah blah.

Later, a moment of sanity, having a nice cuppa with Anna and talking about finding the perfect job. Baby Klauds, meanwhile standing up and walking about. Wearing a dress and very much the little girl.

Increasingly talking to my neighbours, and a likeable lot they are too. Latest encounter this evening was sparked off by some scuffling in the Twitten and then the sound of two kids scarpering. Apparently trying to climb into my garden, or that of Tom's next door. Had a chat in the Twitten about this with Tom, as someone had knocked on his door to let him know about it.

Spoke to Mike my partner today. He was supposed to be off this week on holiday in Cornwall with his son, but his son is in hospital with what everyone thinks is a serious case of glandular fever which has interfered with his liver, so that he has turned yellow. That's what you get with kids, Mike said ominously.

MJ and me unable to contact one another till late... Was it something I'd said? No, it transpires. She told me about having horrid anxiety dream about trying to catch planes to get here, and being impeded and frustrated.

I need to be with her. This being apart thing offends the gods.

Comments