Called by Anton this morning from the London train but I failed to find him. Squinted at Hopkins poems on the train having no glasses with me. Then bumped into Spoons briefly at Victoria and had a conversation about diamonds.

Wrote all day and left feeling angry and cross, despite doing some good work. Horrid commute home, getting into a minor altercation with a jostling man boarding the train.

Blessedly at home. But while speaking to lovely MJ I managed to say something ratty sounding just to round the day off nicely.

However, on a more edifying note... The Pies are quoted as the authorities they are in this article in the independent the other day, which MJ sent me this morning.

Tomorrow Mike and I present our TV concepts to the client. Noticed today that I have comedy hair again. Perhaps I should use it as a prop.

Comments