Poopers

A scorching hot day. The day of Robin's long awaited garden party, but Lorraine and I had to poop it at the last moment. Lorraine felt unwell with some sort of GI problem, she slept all afternoon, clearly shattered. I looked momentarily at catching a train to Eastbourne -- but  the only option was going via Victoria which was ridiculous and would have taken hours and after my hellish ride back from my dentist I am in no hurry to ride trains. But as we didn't know what Lorraine had, I wasn't going to risk mingling with others. 

So poor Lorraine slept this afternoon, clearly out of sorts but with no temperature although she had felt hot this morning. I had a day doing not much, apart from my usual walk up Hollingbury Hill which I greatly enjoyed. Early to bed, with a spot of mosquito whacking. 

Comments