Piecing things together

A bit sluggish and not able to concentrate this morning.  Iron discipline made me give myself a sharp pep talk, and made a list and ticked off all the things on it and felt a good deal better afterwards. Planning to meet up with Keith next week. Saw on facebook that the French Bloke was in hospital for an op, but seems to be in good spirits.

I also went to the gym again, and while trundling and walking there and back finished The Unsettled Dust, the third collection of stories by Robert Aickman I've read. The last story was called The Stains and was brilliantly unpleasant. Mackerel and corn on the cob tonight. Got sent a smidge more work to do tomorrow morning for my pals in Chiswick.

Lorraine doing a crossword tonight, to stop herself staring at screens. We listened to some music and I joined in, actually piecing things together is quite therapeutic. I feel I am being drawn into Lorraine and Beth's jigsaw cult. Calliope got involved as usual.









Comments