The great outside

Slightly better this morning, and had a good night's sleep. A little more active today, and I even ventured outside into the great outside. Lorraine and I walked the tree down the road to the recycling area just in the park. This and a bit of pottering about in the house made me tired again. This is not flu, but it is the most draining cold I have had for a long time.

Lorraine went to see Dawn and some other this morning, and I watched The Larry Sanders Show till I had finished it. I really like that show, which was very funny and way ahead of its time, and leaves you with great affection for the characters, despite most of them having huge flaws.  Did not fall asleep today, and am definitely slowly improving.  Lorraine feeling a bit down today, with only a wretched sofa slug for company, and the prospect of work tomorrow.

However I was able to resume reading duties tonight, and we pressed on reading from my new copy of A Box of Delights.

Hurrah! My first trip into the outside world. The graveyard of Christmas trees.


Comments