Area of insensitivity

Work punctuated by an occasional stroll into the garden to separate scrapping cats, then broke free for a haircut in the afternoon, and felt like falling asleep in the chair after being groomed. Felt slightly ashamed as I was moaning about my area of concern to a completely bald barber.

Then I walked up to see Janet and Ken for a cup of tea and chat with them. Lorraine home at lunchtime, and Sonia here too, whose birthday it was yesterday, and was suggesting I buy a property in Bulgaria near a golf course. A general feeling of cheer about the day, ahead of the bank holiday weekend, and L and I going over to Guernsey next week for three days.

Rather tired at the end of the week, Lorraine cooked a delicious balti curry and we sat down with Beth in the evening to watch the Paddington movie which, while perfectly fine, was actually for children.




Comments