Aftermath

Reeling from the shock election result, which confounded all opinion polls. I stooped to venting on Facebook, something I try to avoid and I shall not duplicate all that here. There is precious little to be gained from venting, and more to be gained from actually doing something. I am pleased however that Caroline Lucas the solitary Green politician in parliament, is my local MP. Wasted lots of the day reading about the fallout of this event rather than doing much actual work.

Still it was Friday, and Lorraine and I zoomed off by bus to Hove, where we slipped into the Ashoka, to meet Rosie. People in the restaurant all around discussing the election. Rosie has not been well lately, but scoffed curry heartily nevertheless. And after a good feed, we bused home again.

Below Hove in red for Labour, Brighton for the Greens. The remainder of southern England resolutely Tory.








Comments