A rainbow

Up just after six and off to work early. Reuben zooming past me on his bike close to the station. A busy day, with a truncated lunchtime walk. I left at work at six, and was rewarded by seeing an amazing complete rainbow arch from the train, utterly beautiful in the low sun. Carriage full of people, but I and the woman sitting opposite me, who saw me looking, were the only ones who appeared to notice it in my part of the train. The world is full of wonders if only we had eyes for them.

Tomorrow is Friday. All is well.

Below Lorraine out, so I was able to watch a manly documentary about the brilliant but maverick Canadian WW2 fighter Pilot, George Beurling (known as the Falcon of Malta) . He died after the war, when his transport plane mysteriously exploded before landing.


Comments