Counted out

Back up to the splendors of North Acton. A beautiful day, though naturally I didn't see too much of it other than through train windows. A curiously tranquil day where I simply went to work, worked and came home again without incident. I even managed to arrive home at a reasonable time. Stole away for ten minutes at lunchtime and discovered near the railway banks of blackberry bushes. I ate two or three sweet berries, a fleeting moment of freedom.

I finished The Count of Monte Cristo at last too on the journey home. Completing a 49 hour audiobook feels an achievement. A jolly fine yarn.

Home and Lorraine and I getting ready to stay away tomorrow night. Lorraine is off on a work conference, and I am going to stay with Mum and Mas. Sam around this evening too before returning to Leeds. It had been good to see him over the last few days.

Was called by Claudius this evening,in his capacity of The Shakespeare Trio manager. He invited me to perform at somewhere called the Blue Note in a couple of weeks time. I agreed, but have no idea what to perform, but it will be fun to work it out.

Comments