A door into lunchtime

Up to London again. Full of a nonspecific foreboding on the train, but nothing bad happened. After eating a lovely lunch prepared by Lorraine, I took myself off for a half hour lunchtime walk feeling full of the beginning of my own mellow Autumn. I wandered through interesting London backstreets through Clerkenwell towards Exmouth Market. Little scraps of green dotted with people stealing moments from the day's work in the intermittent sunshine.

Back to the agency to work on letters from a bank. I may actually write one that will be sent to me, seeing as the client is my bank. Working with an art director called Andy, who is a nice enough guy.

Home remarkably easily. A relaxed evening, watching the Great British Bake Off with Lorraine and craving doughnuts before an early night.

Below a few snaps from the day, from my phone so not so great.  A doorway into a disappeared school, making me think of the HG Wells story and of stepping through into another reality. The Exmouth Arms, a fine looking tiled pub that gleamed beetle green in the sun, random people at lunchtime. I love this time of the year.





Comments