Calm and Carmen

An extra hour's sleep with the clock falling back. Up slowly to sift through photos from yesterday and watch again my DVD of the Flamenco version of Carmen. Such a great film featuring fierce flamenco dancing and a sexy as anything Carmen in Laura Del Sol.

Then shops and back to Lorraine's house for Sunday roast with Betty and Mark. Nice hanging about the new kitchen island as Lorraine cooked. Mark now not touring local old folks' homes for a while, and he and Betty were running through a home movie they made of themselves preparing a meal a la the Come Dine With Me TV programme. They are so funny and natural in front of the camera. I am eyeing them keenly at the moment, with an idea about a play. But I have more projects that Brooklyn, so wondering how I can fit everything in, and still earn some money.

All forked down a nice roast and homemade fruity ice cream, and there was some playing of the Wii in a supermario brothers game, which I'd not played before. Then slouched off home and prepare for the week. I am determined to make the new week productive.

Below Carmen gets fighty.

Comments