All starts and no finishes

I'd earmarked today as a day for my own projects. I have lost momentum lately and lack clarity and focus. Nevertheless I progressed my Atlantis poems a little, and looked at the long short story called Echoes set in Guernsey. The Atlantis poems are intended to follow on from The Boy Who Fell Upwards. However simply could not build momentum, a hundred ideas started, none followed through. Argh.

Lorraine called with a bit of urgent work on her form from hell, which is thankfully now dispatched. Spoke to Mum whose cat Salty has worryingly gone AWOL.

Went to the gym, at noon. In the evening read more of The Maimed and then watched most of George Romero’s Dawn of the Dead, widely acclaimed as the best Zombie movie of all time. Annoyingly I was too tired to watch all of it, but it may have to be a DVD purchase. One of the characters says: "When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the Earth".

I am increasingly attracted to Zombies.

Below just another day in the mall.


Comments