Bah

I lacked focus and application today. Despite being early to work on a good new poem inspired by my last trip to Guernsey, then a slightly sluggish gym session. Later more birthday cards from Carl and my Mum and Mase. Also the standard rejection for Skelton Yawngrave from an underling at Bloomsbury.

Spoke to Lorraine tonight, and she is working too hard and is overstretched. Also heard from my lovely French client that the work I did before the holiday had gone down well. Watched the movie What women want for about the fourth time today. A romcom with a concept. Being telepathic would be my superpower of choice I think.

Afterwards Calliope and I watching highlights of England versus Belarus, when someone kicked my door hard. I opened it up and saw two execrable youths sprinting away in fits of laughter at the end of the Twitten. They had thoughtfully urinated on my gate so I found I was standing in piss in my socks. Nice.

Comments