A were gull in Brighton

Busy day. Went to the quack, cancelled dentist, booked Alf the plumber, went to the chiropractor (just for the craic), scored a new security light, and then worked on atrocious website referencing for six hours straight, broken only by a call from Bob.

Outside, it poured steadily. Just before I was due to set off on my various morning missions I heard a strange clunk, which also had the cat looking wild eyed. On leaving I found broken pieces of a coconut by my gate; the white flesh odd in the puddles. It could only have been a monstrous were gull seizing a pier coconut to head inland to shie the Twitten.

The news of the fires in Australia is horrible. The fire moved so fast, and some of it said to be set by arsonists.

Off to the station this evening to buy at ticket to travel to London for the next week. The ticket office man looked shifty, and I said, "you're compensating for something." And he said, "what?" and I said, "my travel last week." Arf. I was advised to hold onto my completed comments form, till a decision on compensation had been made.

Lorraine phoned to complain that I'd said here that she'd stayed in bed till mid day yesterday. Apparently when you are in your forties this is not allowed.

I'm off to London again tomorrow to work on more stuff to do with MS. I am cleverly going to stay in Strand on the Green overnight, and hang out with First Matie and Matty which will be excellent fun - and save hours on trains.

Comments