Low riders

I broke off at lunchtime from glaucoma, etc. for a nice half-hour massage at the Sundial clinic. These days there is little pain as the stored evils have been banished. She mentioned that, as I also carry tension in my lower back, next time she would release my gluteals. Because, she added, they are big muscles.

I was not sure how to take this, but I nevertheless enjoyed the mental picture of sliding out of her room with relaxed, low rider buns.

Had a conversation with my lovely French client who wants me to do lots more work with her next year in her new agency. I like working with her as she is always 100% professional. This is an arrangement which could guarantee a steady stream of activity next year - with plenty of time to break off and write about skeletons. Touch wood, financially things have looked fairly bright lately, in contrast to the rest of the world it seems. Being freelance at such a time is a good move, as you don't have all your eggs in one basket, and is why First Matie copied me.

I've been missing Skeleton Yawngrave. I did sit ups at home.

Lorraine banished from her house this evening as it is Beth and Mark's two year anniversary, and Mark was romantically cooking her lamb chops and couscous. They are 17 (or Beth will be tomorrow) and they are like a wee married couple. I bought her a card with a dancing hula girl.

I roasted a chicken, and Lorraine and I scarfed it and various veggies, as we watched England beat Germany in Berlin, which was unexpected and rather good. Chelsea and England Captain John Terry scoring the winner too, making amends for an earlier defensive howler.

Lorraine left for home, sniffling with a cold, to be there for Beth's birthday tomorrow. And I retired gratefully to bed only to struggle with Calliope who was persistently trying to sleep on my head. We agreed on a six inch exclusion zone but I ended up headbutting her everytime I turned over in the night. There has to be another way.

Comments

Kate said…
That comment SO made me twitch with annoyance. You aimed it perfectly.

Will be in the B'town area again this weekend but not sure of plans as yet. Will give you a shout if I'm anywhere near the Twitten...
Peter Kenny said…
Ha. Sorry Katie... ;-) Evil Paul Kenny made me do it.