The Monday manatee

I love Mondays. Writing this morning by 8:30 and got in four good uniterrupted hours of work on my skeleton stuff before I took a break to eat fried egg sandwiches. Not normal PK fare but damn fine nevertheless. I am now on a bread embargo as, having baked so much of it lately, I am now the exact size and weight of a manatee.

Slipped out into the unseasonally lovely weather and went for a nose about in the eel grass in the swimming pool. Swim not quite as relaxing as it should have been due to a splashy crawler repeatedly bumping into me as I slogged up and down. The more he barged me, the more increasingly violent my revenge fantasies became. Once I'd left the pool all this was forgotten and I felt great after swimming as usual.

Making some promising and furthermore interesting connections at the moment re my freelance stuff. Also a nice note from the guys at Written magazine in Guernsey, looks like they will be using more of my stuff, which is pleasing.

A productive and cheerful day. It's all good in the Twitten.

Below - and for no good reason - a manatee.




Comments