Full of moon

Awake early in Strand on the Green with my brain a hive of ideas. Dressed, I decided to make an early break back to the seagulls. Coat on, I discovered that I had lost my phone. Galling visions of waiting around for the restaurant to open... Pacing about listening to Matt conducing lengthy ablutions then I popped out to First Matie's place and, mercifully she had it.

Then a lift from Matty to Turnham Green, then home against the tide of commuters, bumping into Reuben at Victoria.

Home and to work. Saw Lorraine briefly in the afternoon, as she is on half term. Otherwise I worked like a madman possessed today till 10:30pm with a new and easily executed idea (codename: The Pamphlet) which is either certifiable or utterly brilliant. Not decided yet.

Was half hoping to see the eclipse of the full moon, but after a week or so of crystal clear nights there was an annoying blanket of cloud cover. I expect astronomers up and down the country were grinding their teeth, and stamping on their reflectors. I liked the mental picture of working feverishly under a blood red moon, but sadly it was not to be. But what I was writing was extremely emotional, so it was quite fitting.

Comments