Greys

A transitory gloom today - I ran out of steam. And felt fed up, and most of the news was bad, such as hearing about my pal Paula's mum dying. However I was much cheered by Loraine coming around to discuss the right music for children to do alien dances to.

After some thought I suggested Two Pages by 4hero and lent her the CD. It is perfect (for that sort of thing) and the second half of the CD is largely about aliens. It is quite funny reading the sticker on it with lots of people ten years ago from hip organs like Mixmag and so on saying it was the cat's miaow - and 4hero have certainly had their drum and basey spaced out avant garde moments. But having small children do alien dances to it in school surely must be the pinnacle.

Wish I could be a fly on the wall.

Went to a new chiropractor at lunchtime. A man, which is a new one for me. Felt distinctly better after being given a good cracking. Had, as you'd expect, a good conversation about skeletons. Afterwards it occurred to me that people must think I am completely mad sometimes.

Comments