Full stop

Worn out, I did absolutely nothing today. Took advantage of three Star Treks in a row on BBC, and slept on my sofa. The Next Generation ones now seem almost more dated than the originals.

Accidentally created a soupy masterpiece from the scraps in the fridge. Lentils, garlic, leek, butternut squash, fresh parsley, sage and rosemary and some lean bacon created an ambrosial blend.

Got a text from the Gnome: "At rugby surrounded by gnomes. Lovely". I looked for him on the TV in Cardiff among the other downcast gnomes as the New Zealand All Blacks thrashed Wales.

Listened to Lord of the Rings audiobook went to bed early and blamelessly.

Comments

aimee said…
Soup sounds lovely - strangely we are having a bout of rain over here in the sandlands, I've tried to take a photo but i'm not sure it'll come out. Hurumph.

Did i tell you my yearly job bounce is happening again? I'm off at the end of this week to a financial pr agency... yay!

big love
me
x
Peter Kenny said…
Ah-ha the tiggerish and inexorable rise of Aimee. You will be prime minister when you return from the desert. Like to see a photo of a rainy dubai!