Working in a bit of a frenzy again today, but on some fun things. Made a good joke in the Blog I an doing for the agency: Spreadsheets and figures give me a nosebleed. Absolutely no idea about maths and stuff. I think it was something to do with a childhood dream about being chased by the number 20.588888888888... It was a recurring nightmare.

Anyway... you've got to make your own amusement these days. Seemed to be infected by a rash of poor jokes today. Discussing with a new client about his logo which is of flying seagulls and asked how they came up with it. He said they just asked a designer down the road: and birds was the result. So, I asked, the birds were going cheap then? I was told to leave the meeting at that point, but I remained.

After work off into Soho with Phil. A quick drink beforehand outside the Crown and Two Chairmen, the people spilling out into the street, and Soho so thronging and lively that it reminded me forcibly that London is a great city to be in. Then off to our traditional curry house with Arno and Ash, and found Marcella and Miranda waiting for us there. Much gossip hearing about Miranda's baby, and looking at photos of Marcella's cat, and hearing about Arno's partner's pregnancy and loads of industry gossip. All good fun.

Taxi back to Victoria and dozing on the train home.

Below, and somewhat randomly, and ice cube in Soho.

Comments