MJ involved in more legal stuff today, whereas for me, it was the day of our agency’s big client party.

Got off to a flying start by missing my train, then having boarded another train realising I’d left my mobile phone at home. Got off the train at East Croydon and watched it head off towards Bedford with my dress suit, shirt etc. still aboard. Realised almost immediately and actually slapped my forehead in disbelief. Made me remember why people living near Niagara Falls have flat foreheads… They wake up every morning with a start, saying "What’s That!?!" "Oh yeah…" Slap. "The Niagara Falls!"

Phoned up bizarre Thameslink lost property, who told me right away that my stuff had been handed in, but being a transport company it would take a day to be returned the several miles from Bedford. Gallingly had to hare off to rent a suit at lunchtime for the evening, with trousers that kept falling down.

Reuben and Kate won the contest to get their CSR photos uploaded first.

Agency driven off in coaches to a club in Mayfair called Tantra. Not a bad venue, with Saturday Night fever style dancefloor, beds to sit on, and surly staff. The night swarming with clients who had to be schmoozed. I mainly stayed off the pop as I needed to leave early to get back to Brighton to talk to MJ, and keep an eye on the trousers. Was entertained by a young guy wandering about doing a card tricks act he combined with robotic dancing.


Comments