Alarms in the night Woken at 3:15 am by smashing glass and fighty shouting yobs in the twitten. Also they hammered on two people's doors, one of them mine. They ran away, however, when I started moving about in the house. I called the Police who had already been alerted. Took me at least an hour and a half to get back to sleep again. Spoke to my nice neighbours about it this morning, and they seemed to be of the opinion that it was not a big deal. And these things happen very rarely considering how central we are.Will definitely move little further from the station if I buy another house in Brighton..

Uneventful day. Tidied and prepared for Anton and Anna and Klaudia to come down for dinner. I cooked a roast with various trademark vegetables, such as mushrooms cooked with fresh sage and bacon and carrots cooked in orange juice, and we ate cheese and drank wine after, followed by apple pie (the king of pies) and custard.

Gave Klaudia her belated 2nd birthday presents of a Thomas the Tank Engine Railway Set, and a James Tank Engine. She seemed pleased with these.

Anna expecting her second on May 1st, looking very well on it too. She and Anton had brought a Pingu the Penguin DVD down to watch. Anton seems to know all the plots. Anton very delighted that when I put on Stevie Wonder, Klauds approached the CD player pointed at it and said "boring" quite distinctly. Anton also pleased with the brilliant idea of running a parallel blog to this one where Ken Peters goes about his life, with his fiancee Janie May, and asking if I would link to it.

Spoke to MJ who was at Weezer's place after A&A and Baby K had left. She had drunk a glass and a half of wine and was feeling relaxed. Lovely phone call with her. Also called mum for a chat too. I leave you with a picture of Klaudia spark out on my gold sofa.







Comments