Today I decided to start AnotherSun again. I began it on a complete whim, and now that I finally have some elbow room in my life I will restart it. God willing, I will overhaul the site by March.

Excellent night last night hanging about with Anton in his lavish kitchen listening to tunes and scarfing his dietbuster homemade gormet pizzas and wine. Funny how these simple pleasures are often the best things about a week. An album Anton has called Munka Moon by Brighton's own Alice Russell has a cracking song called Hurry On which we are loving at the moment. Has become a bit of a theme tune for my migration down here.

Lack of sleep left me feeling a tad glum for while this morning and frustrated about not being being able to walk properly. And although horse pills are working, they are making me feel a bit woozy. MJ cheered me up by message, and thoughtfully offered to send me an evil clown picture.

Comments