All is well. Working from home writing articles on incontinence. Life exceedingly glam.

New doctor today, a cheerful direct woman from Capetown. Ankle is to do with ligaments and this will take time to sort out. So it is back to swimming as walking is out for the time being. Reassuring discussion about my general health. She is going to wean me off blood pressure medication and she said get a "true" picture of what's going on. I told her that I was a hypochondriac and she told me that she had seen two people who were dying that day. I told her I was getting to grips with life and not drinking too much... She guffawed and said that Brighton was rife with drinkers.

Picked up horse pills from an attentive young gay pharmacist, who explained with great earnestness how they worked.

Brighton is a good town.

Went into record store around the corner, the oldest established one in the UK the owner told me proudly. Will have to investigate his immaculate vinyl collection in more depth. He was incredibly helpful.

Working from home a nice contrast to yesterday's hobblathon into work and wall to wall meetings. After work I went out to the Stonemasons in an inpromtu fashion with Matty Boy, Katie and Paul. Paul persuading the works bus which goes up to the station to drive on. My ankle is my passport.

Had a brace of cheery beers there and then headed home to flirt with MJ online.

Text from Reuben this morning: Reading Eno book. In your face poetry boy.



Comments