Work with a side dish of work

A wall of work. The stuff Keith and I were working on needs to be redone, we found at the evening presentation -- so we will be back on it on Friday trying to fix the problems of our own creation. Meanwhile Val, my lovely French client, contacted me with another job for the beginning of next week. Working for her is always a pleasure however, and I can do it on my own. Out of energy and finding it hard to assert myself.  

Lorraine off to Ashford to spend some time with Pat and Maureen at lunchtime. Mum called me just as I finished work. She is finding it difficult to work out how to use her new car. 

I went for a short walk by the sea, fresh and lovely although it immediately started raining. Home via Trawlers where I scored fish and chips and mushy peas. Served by the nice woman who works there and always chats.  At home the cats moping about and both trying to sit on me at the same time as Lorraine isn't here. In the evening I tweaked and uploaded the podcast, after Robin did heroic work sorting the chaotic bits out. 

Comments