Sunset on the week

So a day manacled to my desk working with Keith to get everything ready for a presentation. Otherwise Lorraine brought me up a sustaining lunch snack with had germinating seeds, nuts, cheese, fruit and homemade sourdough bread, which felt a bit like being loved on a plate. The presentation didn't happen in the end. Bastards. 

After work, I went for a walk at the end of the day. I popped into Morrisons and got some provisions including two bottles of Mann's brown, a drink I had a bit when I was a yoof. Not seen it for decades, and discover it is a mere 2.8%ABV. A pint of bitter is around 4% and lager 5%, so it's almost a health drink. Really nice taste. 

Feeling very happy it is the weekend. I hated work this week. A quiet night feeling unstressed with my wifey just what was needed.

Below looking towards Newhaven at sunset.  




Comments