Jumping giant mushrooms

First thing this morning, the strange sensation of my brain scrambling back in my skull having been out clubbing for a couple of days, or having weird brain-only sex in a carpark. Consequently found myself able to form sentences and work on poems about Guernsey, and various blogs and sites in preparation for my Guernsey trip next week.

In the evening went up to hang out with Anton. He had cued up Marquee Moon by Television, and The Yes Album by Yes. Good to hear those ancient 70s favourites on vinyl through Anton's superduper stereo. Both the products of people trying their hardest to do something different, and so they sound quite fresh still. After a fine repast of toad in the hole we repaired upstairs to play the Wii driving game, without the interference of children. Anna found us driving furiously on the sofa some time later, jumping over giant mushrooms on the screen. I drive a pink car with a girl driver and wings, as this is Klaudia's car I got used to the other weekend.

Lorraine still going through horrid house businesses, after a sleepless night. I have talked to her a few times today with steely advice. Easy to hand out, much harder to actually do. And so to bed accompanied by cat screaming in the Twitten. There is a new moggie on the block, and Calliope isn't impressed.

Comments