Going lopo

Woke up with a bellow this morning as Calliope had used her seizing my foot with claws and fangs wake up technique. Not a great start as I could hardly stand up as the tendons in my foot were so painful due to some hardly noticeable at the time twist at the weekend. The appalling Orc foot had returned. I bought some species of gel during the day, and applied it and by the end of it I was loping fluently through the crowds at Victoria station.

Work okay, Betsy away so I simply got my head down and got on with it. Worked with the likable Keith in the afternoon for a couple of hours who told me a few diving stories. Like swimming into a down current, and being sucked alarmingly into the deep.

Home and listening to how to meditate guidance from The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying on the way home, which sent me to sleep. Home and there was the important matter of watching Chelsea playing Juventus in the Champions League. Calliope showed general impatience at this, and I suspect she is not a Chelsea fan.

Comments