On cracking and drumming

Off to my chiropractor again, she is very sweet. She told me to stand on one leg facing into the corner of a room, as an exercise for my ankle. When I laughed, she looked at me sternly as chiropractors are immune to the absurd.

Otherwise nothing much going on other than lots of work. Had a chat with Max the Mentor this evening - who I'd not caught up with for some time. Then I had a cheeky beer with John a very talented colleague who is an absolutely brilliant drummer. He has been on a variety of records, including this by Suncoil Sect. I've listened to this a few times, and think his playing is the outstanding feature of the record.

Did my presentation today and managed to work weasels into the story. Not just any weasel, the symbolic weasel of high cholesterol, pictured below.




Comments