Needles/eyes

Went to Chiswick High Road today. Literally round the corner where I used to live before moving down to Brighton. Walked past my old flat and felt deeply glad that I wasn't there. It was a lovely flat but I was miserable in it. Because I was early, had a cup of splosh and a bacon sarnie in a cafe and felt cheery about how things have moved on considerably since then.

From there to a basement room with several others from the agency, a cast which fortunately included the French Bloke. Spent the day talking about sticking needles into people's eyes, as a treatment for macular degeneration. Apparently there is quite a popping when the needle goes in, which made me gag just thinking about it. Down the development pipeline there should be an eyedrop treatment for this condition, which is deeply good to know.

Session ended at 6 and then home. Developed a migrane on the train home, and got the strange sparkling sickle of light again, which went away after an hour or so. Grey in Brighton, like a wet Autumn day.

Comments

aimee said…
Noooo ... You're going to be in thew country when I'm there aren't u?? 13th to 30th?? Hope so!!! X