My alter ego is taking over

I have become obsessed with Skelly my alter ego. I have found the proper voice for him. He started off too posh and maudlin. And now Skelly's talking properly he seems to be wanting to share his opinions about everything. I have always hated people with opinions. But I have found myself making time late at night to laugh madly to myself and bark outlandish opinions in my study. Should I be worried?

Otherwise the day was fine. Had to go off to my pharmaceuticals client from home, which actually meant a late start for me. Was early for the rendezvous with my colleagues and enjoyed an Agent Cooper from Twin Peaks moment, drinking a damn fine cappuccino in the sun outside an Italian cafe and felt a strong sense of everything being right with the world.

Another yapfest, but really warming now to my client, which is nice. Then made my way back to the agency, where I caught up with the French Bloke who was back from his holiday. He has moved tantalizingly close to the river and we, with Matty boy, are planning a splendid day of fishing on its banks in a week or so.

Listening to Dune the audiobook, which as Anton predicted is pretty excellent.

Below: Skelly is bullied by a talking dog.

Comments

Kate said…
Skelly is finding his groove. I'm less scared of him now.
Peter Kenny said…
Skelly is melding with me. Together we are stronger and less frightening.