Bed business

Up early and breakfast with Sian, then a frenzied bed business of dismantling the bed in the guest room, which Beth and James were zooming round with a man with a van to take to their flat, and replace it with my old one, which Beth had. The man with a van was a great character, extremely helpful and we all felt we knew his life story by the time the beds had been swapped fully dismantled and swapped. Everyone got involved. Lorraine greatly admiring of his power tool which she made me photograph so she can buy one in future. I told him it was a chick magnet.

A relaxed time lazing in the back garden and chatting with Sian about all manner of things before she set off back to London. I walked her to the station. Lorraine and I very fond of her.

Then preparing for another week of Greg and Dan coming to paint and decorate.

Below and significant power tool, excellent for screwing and unscrewing things and an obvious chick magnet.




Comments