Beth's shiny red car

Heavy rain showers today. Lorraine and I tired this morning, my ears are flaring up again. Lorraine really badly in need of a holiday. The Summer holiday is on the horizon though.

Off to Heywards Heath at lunchtime, however, for an exciting moment: to pick up Beth's car! In what is a bit of a huge week for her. It is a Renault Clio, and is colour and slightly metallic sparkle made me think of nail varnish.  The three of us drove there in Lorraine's car, and Beth drove me back, as she wanted someone in the car for her first drive. She really is a good driver though, and just like her Mum, I feel completely safe as a passenger. She thinks the car may be called Dorothy.

Home, and Lorraine and Beth went off to Beth's new flat, and start washing the walls with sugar soap. I simply had a sleep instead, and also watched Apollo 11 the documentary film on Netflix, which was quite good having just read the Michael Collins book.





Comments