Out of the box

Up before the sparrows at Lorraine's house and trekked sullenly home to start work at 7:40 as there was ground to be made up from yesterday. Bad night's sleep as I was overtired. Lorraine telling me about the dream she had about boxes that contained sleep, and how I didn't have them all.

Grey morning and I worked on atrial fibrillation almost all day and half the evening. Of all the gargoyles in my chamber of hypochondriac horrors, palpitations and heart events are what puts the willies up me most. Good then that I have to spend all the hours God sends for the next few days writing about them in loving detail.

Exciting news from Guernsey. Jane was asked to do a day's photo shoot as a Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, lookalike, necessitating an exciting trip to London last weekend with Richard. That Jane is a woman of many talents.

Chatted to Betty today, thanks to her efforts people are busily reserving tickets for Wrong. I am veering toward optimism again. Forgot to say that Matt told me over the weekend that was setting two of my poems to music, which is exciting. If I don't get time to do some of my work again soon I am going to explode. I have already yessed my way into some more work in London next week for a couple of days... And then... A week off to watch the play, and try to pick up some of my creative threads.

Meanwhile Chelsea slipping miserably. Anton keen to talk about football as the despicable Manchester United are top of the league again.

Finished my last episode of Frasier tonight. What now? Bleakness. Wind like the creaking of coffin hinges. A few crows. Perhaps I will have to go outside.

Comments