Man cold

Sorry for myself with a serious man cold. Heroically kept working despite my brain only functioning at 50% of its customary brilliance, meaning everything seemed to take twice as long to do. Working on French things and Agency branding things. Walked briefly down to the sea for the purposes of brain oxgenation at lunchtime, bumped briefly into Fingers on the way back, who said another boy's music night was in the offing. The weather was beautiful, sunny and warm for the time of year and barely a cloud in the sky. The sea shining.

In the evening down to Lorraine's house to eat a nice meal Betty had cooked. Mark there and he showed me a TV sitcom script he'd just started writing. Excellent dialogue. After a quick chat with Lorraine, I left before Beth, Mark and Callum were to start rehearsing and recording their dialogue for Wrong. I walked home noticing the crescent moon lying on its back. Worked a bit more, thinking how bored I am of snuffling and feeling dull.

Comments