Enjoying dismal jazz

Quietly writing all morning. And in the afternoon got my back cracked again, and went down the road to Mad Hatters where I spoke to a very nice woman called Clare who took some photos of me wearing hats. I forget now why this seemed such a good idea. Something about how I am wearing many hats in my business these days. Anyway an enjoyable business, with me on my knees in a hatshop and Clare snapping away.

Then up to Edgware to see Mum and Mase. Had a really nice evening listening to "Dismal Jazz" the compilation CDs that Toby had made for Mum. After doing this for some time we watched a couple of the Frasier episodes. I've lent mum the first three series for when there is nothing worth watching on TV. We all enjoyed this. Always amazes me how they got Frasier right, straight from the pilot epsiode.

Below if the cap fits...

Comments