Into the Matrix

Had to start work unfeasibly early. Up at 6 and soon rattling up to the Smoke. Worked like a maniac for most of the morning and through lunch, culminating in a presentation, with a nice lady Information Architect called Linh, of a year's content matrix of a rather enormous website. Went well. I wasn't entirely sure what a content matrix was until Linh turned all my scribblings about what should be on the site, into a content matrix. And during the meeting it was all stuff like...If you can see 4.4.2 on the site map, blah blah this relates to x in the content matrix which we see being delivered as an animation. Managed to get through it without having a nosebleed.

My going part time may be delayed. In a swirling of cloaks had a conversation where I was told there may be an interesting alternative presented to me. I will carefully examine the mouth parts of this particular horse, but it is nice to have options.

Max the Mentor's children running about the agency today. Young Ed said to me, "I know you." And I said yes, and that he'd shown me his guinea pigs. He looked at me a bit reproachfully and said "We've got cats now."

Utterly shattered at the end of an exhausting week. Home and walked up the hill to drop a couple of things off before they set off for a couple of weeks in Normandy at Anna's parents lovely place. Lucky things.

Comments