Fools full of moon

Full moon may have had something to do with an exceedingly snarly atmosphere in the agency this morning, with certain people behaving like children. Tremendously unimpressed by this, but fortunately I kept aloof. Keeping aloof is hard when you want to knock people out but I managed it.

Other than this tetchfest, and too much work, little to report today. Went to the chiropractor, which curiously was the most peaceful interlude of the day. She is an excellent chiropractor, who was brought up on Cyprus. Had a nice chat about skeletons and modern Greek poetry as she sorted me out. And walked back along the river to my agency with a spine as supple as a slow worm.

Returned to the fray, and left work quite late, although feeling fairly cheery. I am now in my traditional position of having responsibility without being given the authority, which needs to be resolved quickly. Home and I had a pizza and watched the last three episodes of Frasier before beginning a new Skelly epic about chiropractors just before bed.

Comments